THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
Hundreds of years ago, people died mostly from conflicts, epidemics, low living conditions, and similar low quality of medical treatment. However, times have changed, and chronic illnesses are now the greatest threat to longevity. Technology advances are not the primary explanation for longer life expectancy, although they have helped. Yet science is not a miracle medicine for the treatment of chronic diseases.
However, technological advances will significantly facilitate the health treatment of patients and the practice of physicians. The Health Monitoring System (HMS) is a classic example of the application of new technologies. The health monitoring framework offers a range of choices for improving the conventional treatment of patients. Besides, this approach lowers patient services expense, enhances the treatment process, and offers a remote health management system.
With HMS, there is no need to prepare a massive volume of data manually. The AI-powered device sends an alert if the patient’s indicators tend to escalate or if there is a predicted possibility that conditions will get unsafe. With the aid of HMS systems, medics can save time and effort. Health monitoring tools can also open up more beds in hospitals filled by patients in need of immediate assistance. After evaluating health metrics with AI aid, the device may recommend that a specific patient be discharged and recovered at home while providing medical advice remotely. This aspect helps doctors to concentrate on patients whose lives are in jeopardy.
Five Reasons to Build an HMS
Here are the main benefits of an HMS and the critical reasons for designing it for the hospital to turn it into a smart hospital.
• Real-time IoT-based health monitoring systems can help physicians prioritize patients and deliver emergency care to the most at risk, thus saving lives.
• More competent patient care will allow better use of hospital services and save money.
• The device is easy to use for patients and medical practitioners.
• The remote health management device is handy for monitoring chronic condition patients. Many chronic conditions are incurable, so there is a need to monitor the patient’s condition at home and act rapidly if health measures escalate.
• The HMS is compact and versatile, making it very convenient for doctors to treat patients with one smartphone. It is also effortless for patients to monitor their own health by wearing a lightweight bracelet watch.